Pshhhhhhhh... You know that sound? It's the sound of your poor air chuck trying to air up after a long day on the trail. No matter how hard you try, barely move or look at it wrong and it'll leak just a bit around the edges.
We've been there and we've tried MULTIPLE chucks over the years but THIS ONE finally put the nail in the coffin of lost air pressure. Simply unscrew any 1/4" NPT POS chuck, add a bit of teflon to the threads, and screw on a whole new world of quality connections.
HOW TO CHOOSE CHUCK TYPE:
If your compressor has a pressure switch (shuts off automatically when at max pressure) then we suggest using the "CLOSED" flow chuck to ensure maximum efficiency.
If your compressor never shuts off (unregulated) then use the "OPEN" type to ensure no back pressure can build up in an unregulated system and cause damage to the compressor.
- Durable, spring-loaded TPU seal
- Fits all standard Schrader valves [VG8/8V1 valve threads]
- Rated to 150 PSI
- 1/4” NPT Thread Size—compatible with most standard air hoses
- Heavy-duty construction for strength and durability resists corrosion
- Suitable for garage and industrial airline systems, auto and manual tire inflators, portable pressure gauges, constant pressure systems